Yes, It has been a while since I posted. It has been busy - and I have been flabbergasted by much of what's going on in my country. here are just a few random, but in some instances connected, thoughts:
- On January 20 we entered the post-America world.
- It's even less safe to be an unborn child today.
- There are none so blind as those who will not see.
- No good deed goes unpunished. (In this life. God has other ideas about eternity)
- There are different rules (especially regarding taxes) for me and for government officials.
- I got hammered on my taxes last year, but I paid them.
- China and Europe are eschewing socialism for capitalism. The US, which defeated worldwide socialism, is now embracing it.
- America’s enemies are more important to our new administration than American citizens.
- We’ve been told that the $$ for the stimulus package will be paid back. How will that work, exactly? What's my share of $900B?
Your random thoughts and responses to mine are more than welcome. Can you make sense of America?